Premium Solutions Group Florida Real Estate School has a 98% Student success rate.
“I was able to obtain my Real Estate license with the help of Cherlene by taking her 63 hour in-person course at Premium Solutions Group Florida Real Estate. Cherlene was very knowledgeable/helpful giving the course as well as answering any questions I had during the duration of the course. I even took her 4 hour crash course before taking my test and can say I passed my state exam with flying colors. Thank you Cherlene for being patient with me.-Jennifer Ricks
Our course schedule includes: 63-Hour Sales Associate Pre-License Course, 45-Hour Sales Associate Post, 72-Hour Broker Pre-Licensure Course, 60-Broker Post, All Continuing Education Credits, State Exam Cram Courses, Refresher Courses and Investment Buying Courses.
We are here to help you start your real estate career.
Our course curriculum is the most current state approved curriculum which prepares you to successfully pass your state exam.
Click the link below for our Online School
Call our office for our in person classroom courses.
You are choosing the right career path!
The US housing market is worth $33.6 trillion. ...
with 67.9% of Americans own a home. ...as a licensed agent you can represent the buyer, seller or both and that leaves 32.1% of Americans who can become first time home buyers.
These numbers do not take into account the commercial real estate industry.
Call today to register for your real estate class.